Saturday, June 04, 2005

Sorry for not keeping my blog updated. hahaha *bleahX*
Btw, thanks to all who tagged.
Thanks for the concern and everything.
Though what that anon say is a lil unpleasant, but i guess he/she is pretty concern bout my life, if not he/she wont bother to read my bloggie, and even tagged.

Pretty stressed up these days.
Things should be fine, i hope, i guess, i pray.
Too much for me to take. Im just not ready.

I seriously need super loads of rest.
Great Singapore Sale, yet i broke. damn.
I need and wanna buy lots of stuffs, but im damn broke.

Sweetie will be staying over tonight, using his lappie to blog now.
MY LCD MONITOR SCREEN CRACKED!!!
I need a new lcd monitor!!! anyone wanna sponser me?
If only i have lots of mmooonnnneeeyyyy, im gonna upgrade my pc.
Therefore, for the time being i wont be able to come online, unless sweetie and his lappie is here.
Actually can surf and blog in da office, but im super busy these days.
Work's piling up, and we're shifting office, that equals to very busy.
I even brought work home to do. im hardworking. hahahahah

Kor's here today too. He's here to leech game.
He's so selfish la, occupy the whole table. *hmph*
Lucky i manage to squeeze a space for myself. hahaha.. *bleahX*

Im gonna sleep soon.
Will try to keep my blog up-to-date.
Take care everyone.

-nights

he loves me, he loves me not
6/04/2005 12:33:00 AM